The NBCE makes every attempt to honor requests for test accommodations for any of the following reasons:
- a physical or learning disability
- a temporary physical limitation, such as for a nursing mother or a broken limb
- a religious conviction requiring a modified test schedule
If you need test accommodations for a documented disabilty, or if you require a courtesy for a temporary situation (i.e., nursing mother or broken limb), you must complete a Test Accommodation Request form. You may also be required to submit supporting documentation.
Examinees who wish to apply for consideration due to a religious conviction that prevents them from taking an examination on a holy day must submit a Religious Conviction form.
Please contact the NBCE Examinee Relations Specialist at 800-964-6223, ext. 145 for more information about any of the above circumstances.
Guidleines and request forms are available for these NBCE examinations:
- Part I
- Part II
- Part III
- Part IV National Practical Examination
- Special Purposes Examination for Chiropractic
- Ethics and Boundaries Examination
For more information, contact: Examinee Relations Specialist