The correct answer to yesterday’s question is A: weak serratus anterior.
As you prepare to begin your board exams tomorrow, please keep the security guidelines below in mind.
These items are allowed at test sites:
- Two forms of identification
- Car key (remote keyless entry devices for vehicles are not permitted.)
- A sweater or a sweatshirt without pockets
These items are NOT allowed at test sites:
- Notes and reference materials of any kind
- Writing instruments (pencils are provided by the NBCE)
- Purses, backpacks, or bookbags of any kind
- Cellular phones
- Electronic devices
- Hooded sweatshirts with pockets
- Food, drinks, gum, candy, lip balm of any kind