Attention Examinees Who Scheduled Computer-based Tests in September or October 2016
YOU MUST CONTACT THE NBCE IN RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE BY FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2016: email@example.com.
Due to recent computer malfunctions, the NBCE is now offering the September 2016 and October 2016 exams in the paper-and-pencil format ONLY. This means our testing schedule has changed from what we previously published and you may be unable to take your exam on the date you originally scheduled. The scheduled times for individual subject retakes and Physiotherapy are also different from your original appointment time.
We have automatically updated your testing appointment to the paper-and-pencil schedule.
- Log onto your MyNBCE account to see your scheduled paper-and-pencil appointment.
- Send a message to confirm that you can attend the exam at the scheduled time.
Or, if you have a conflict and cannot test on the scheduled dates/times:
- View the exam times for the September and October administrations here: http://mynbce.org/apply/day-of-the-test/schedule/schedule-pandp/.
- Send a message and describe your conflict.
- Indicate if you can test during a different administration (either in September or October).
- We will contact you to discuss your options.