Summer 2023 Internship Opportunity
- The internship will last approximately nine weeks.
- The internship is a temporary position and will not be eligible to participate in the NBCE employee benefits plan.
- University of Northern Colorado, College of Education and Behavioral Sciences doctoral student. Preference will be given to doctoral students in their final stages of the program.
- Proficiency in Linear Modeling (OLS regression), proficiency in Generalized Linear Modeling (Binary and multinomial logistic regressions, Poisson regression), MANOVA-related techniques (Discriminant function analysis, Canonical correlation, Factor Analysis), Psychometrics Theory: Classical Test Theory and Item Response Theory.
- The candidate should be proficient in a data management software (at least one: SAS, SQL, R), a software for statistical modeling (at least one: SAS, SPSS, R, STATA), and a software for modeling with latent variables (Mplus).
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The NBCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employees’ welfare and concerns are very important to the success of the NBCE. The NBCE wants to encourage a working environment based on mutual trust and confidence, which should provide opportunities for individual effort and reward. Every employee is considered an important member of our team.