Jason Young, D.C.
NBCE At-Large Director
Jason Young, D.C., has served on the Board of Directors for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) from 2020 to present day. He currently serves as an At-Large Director of the NBCE.
Dr. Jason Young resides in Corvallis, Oregon, and practices at Body of Health Chiropractic & Wellness Center.
Previous Experience – Jason Young, D.C.
- Graduated from the University of Western States
- Served two three-year terms as a member of the Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners, with two years as President
- He is the chiropractor for the Oregon State University Athletic Department
- Served as an examiner for the Part IV exam
- Taken part in the Part III and Part IV test committees held at NBCE headquarters
- Manages a successful solo practice in Corvallis, Oregon
Board of Directors Composition
The composition of the National Board begins at the state/district level. States that utilize NBCE exams may name delegates and alternates to attend the NBCE annual meeting. At the meeting, district delegates nominate a person to serve as district director. An assembly of all state delegates votes to accept or reject each district nominee. Two seats are filled by appointment by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. The board then elects at-large directors for two-year terms. Officers are elected annually. The four officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) compose the NBCE Executive Committee.
The NBCE is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Texas and operates under bylaws.
ENSURING PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY
through excellence in testing