Farrel Grossman, D.C.
NBCE Treasurer & At-Large Director
Dr. Farrel I. Grossman has served on the Board of Directors for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) from 2013 to present day. He currently serves as the Treasurer of the NBCE as well as an At-Large Director.
Farrel I. Grossman, D.C. resides in Charleston, North Carolina, and is an expert witness for chiropractic defense. His credentials include 21 years of practice experience, 19 years of practice management experience, and 19 years of regulatory experience at the state, national, and international levels.
Previous Experience – Farrel I. Grossman, D.C.
- Graduate of Sherman Chiropractic College
- Former president, Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
- Former chair and vice chair, South Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Former president, South Carolina Chiropractic Association (SCCA) Board of Directors
- Recipient, Chiropractor of the Decade 2010, SCCA
- Recipient, 2008 Chiropractor of the Year, SCCA
- Recipient, 2008 Distinguished Service Award, Sherman Chiropractic College
- Recipient, 2006 Presidential Pillar of Strength Award, SCCA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors Composition
The composition of the National Board begins at the state/district level. States that utilize NBCE exams may name delegates and alternates to attend the NBCE annual meeting. At the meeting, district delegates nominate a person to serve as district director. An assembly of all state delegates votes to accept or reject each district nominee. Two seats are filled by appointment by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. The board then elects at-large directors for two-year terms. Officers are elected annually. The four officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) compose the NBCE Executive Committee.
The NBCE is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Texas and operates under bylaws.
ENSURING PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY