Jason Jaeger, D.C.
NBCE Vice President and District IV Director
Jason Jaeger, D.C., has served on the Board of Directors for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) from 2020 to present day. He currently serves as Vice President of the NBCE and District IV Director. District IV includes: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, and Hawaii.
Dr. Jason Jaeger resides in Las Vegas, Nevada, and practices at Advanced Spine & Posture.
Previous Experience – Jason Jaeger, D.C.
- Graduated from Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Serves as the co-chair for the International Chiropractors Association‘s Applied Sciences Committee
- Certified Fellow and Instructor in the technique of Chiropractic Biophysics
- Developer of the Universal Tractioning System
- Former NBCE Secretary 2022-2023
- Medically published author. Lectures on chiropractic around the U.S. and internationally
- Previously served as a board member on:
Board of Directors Composition
The composition of the National Board begins at the state/district level. States that utilize NBCE exams may name delegates and alternates to attend the NBCE annual meeting. At the meeting, district delegates nominate a person to serve as district director. An assembly of all state delegates votes to accept or reject each district nominee. Two seats are filled by appointment by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. The board then elects at-large directors for two-year terms. Officers are elected annually. The four officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) compose the NBCE Executive Committee.
The NBCE is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Texas and operates under bylaws.
ENSURING PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY
through excellence in testing