Kimberly Driggers, J.D.
NBCE At-Large Director
Kimberly Driggers, J.D. has served on the Board of Directors for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) from 2019 to present day. She currently serves as an At-Large Director of the NBCE.
Kimberly Driggers, J.D. practices law in Tallahassee, Florida, and serves as the Director of Business Development at SecureCare of Florida.
Previous Experience – Kimberly Driggers, J.D.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Rollins College, magna cum laude
- Juris Doctorate, Florida State University College of Law, Moot Court team
- Owner, Driggers Law, PA
- Assistant General Counsel, Florida Chiropractic Association
- Lobbyist, Registered in the State of Florida
- Member National Association of Chiropractic Attorneys
- Former Board member, Florida Justice Association
Board of Directors Composition
The composition of the National Board begins at the state/district level. States that utilize NBCE exams may name delegates and alternates to attend the NBCE annual meeting. At the meeting, district delegates nominate a person to serve as district director. An assembly of all state delegates votes to accept or reject each district nominee. Two seats are filled by appointment by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. The board then elects at-large directors for two-year terms. Officers are elected annually. The four officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) compose the NBCE Executive Committee.
The NBCE is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Texas and operates under bylaws.
ENSURING PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY
through excellence in testing