LeRoy F. Otto, D.C.
NBCE Vice President and District II Director
LeRoy Otto, D.C., has served on the Board of Directors for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) from 2011 to present day. He currently serves as the Vice President of the NBCE as well as the Director of District II. District II includes: Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio.
Dr. LeRoy Otto resides in Lake City, Minnesota.
Previous Experience – LeRoy Otto, DC
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Former president, Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
- Former co-chair, International Relations Committee of the International Chiropractic Association
- Vice president, Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Former president, Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Recipient, 2017 Tullio Award, NBCE
Board of Directors Composition
The composition of the National Board begins at the state/district level. States that utilize NBCE exams may name delegates and alternates to attend the NBCE annual meeting. At the meeting, district delegates nominate a person to serve as district director. An assembly of all state delegates votes to accept or reject each district nominee. Two seats are filled by appointment by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. The board then elects at-large directors for two-year terms. Officers are elected annually. The four officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) compose the NBCE Executive Committee.
The NBCE is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Texas and operates under bylaws.
ENSURING PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY
through excellence in testing