Margaret Freihaut, D.C.
NBCE At-Large Director
Dr. Margaret Freihaut has served on the Board of Directors for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) from 2020 to present day. She currently serves as an At-Large Director of the NBCE.
Margaret Freihaut, D.C. resides in Fenton, Missouri. She is the owner and director of Fenton Family Chiropractic. She has been a licensed chiropractor since 1979.
Previous Experience – Kimberly Driggers, J.D.
- Graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic
- Currently serves as President of the Missouri State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Serves as the chiropractic member of the Acupuncture Advisory Board in Missouri
- Participated in Part IV testing as an examiner for more than six years and is entering her third year as Chief Examiner
- Taken part in the Part III and Part IV test committees held at NBCE headquarters
Board of Directors Composition
The composition of the National Board begins at the state/district level. States that utilize NBCE exams may name delegates and alternates to attend the NBCE annual meeting. At the meeting, district delegates nominate a person to serve as district director. An assembly of all state delegates votes to accept or reject each district nominee. Two seats are filled by appointment by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. The board then elects at-large directors for two-year terms. Officers are elected annually. The four officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) compose the NBCE Executive Committee.
The NBCE is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Texas and operates under bylaws.
ENSURING PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY
through excellence in testing