Steven C. Roberts, J.D., LL.M.
NBCE At-Large Director
Steven C. Roberts, J.D., LL.M. has served on the Board of Directors for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) from 2022 to present day. He currently serves as an At-Large Director of the NBCE.
Steven C. Roberts, J.D., LL.M. resides in St. Louis, MO. He was awarded Honorary Doctorate of Laws in 2002, and named Trustee Emeritus in 2014, by Logan University College of Chiropractic.
Previous Experience – Steven C. Roberts, J.D., LL.M.
- Graduate Juris Doctorate (1977) and Masters of Law/LLM (1978) – Washington University.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors (1974) – Clark University.
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (2007).
- Roberts-Roberts & Associates founded (1974), a national business consulting firm specializing in the establishment of MBE programs.
- Black Enterprise Magazine – America’s Most Successful African American Owned Companies List (1996-2008).
Board of Directors Composition
The composition of the National Board begins at the state/district level. States that utilize NBCE exams may name delegates and alternates to attend the NBCE annual meeting. At the meeting, district delegates nominate a person to serve as district director. An assembly of all state delegates votes to accept or reject each district nominee. Two seats are filled by appointment by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. The board then elects at-large directors for two-year terms. Officers are elected annually. The four officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) compose the NBCE Executive Committee.
The NBCE is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Texas and operates under bylaws.
ENSURING PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY
through excellence in testing