Summer 2021 Internship Opportunity
- The internship will last approximately nine weeks.
- The internship is a temporary position and will not be eligible to participate in the NBCE employee benefits plan.
- University of Northern Colorado, Department of Applied Statistics and Research Methods doctoral student. Preference will be given to doctoral students in their final stages of the program.
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics. Proficiency in Applied Linear Modeling (Applied Statistics, Applied Regression Analysis), Logistic Regression Modeling, Factor Analysis, Classical Test Theory, and IRT is essential and (Students are expected to have excelled in SRM 502, SRM 610, SRM 611, SRM 625, and PSY 674, for example.).
- The candidate should be proficient in a data management software (at least one: SAS, SQL, R), a software for statistical modeling (at least one: SAS, SPSS, R, STATA), and a software for modeling with latent variables (Mplus).
Equal Opportunity Employer
The NBCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employees’ welfare and concerns are very important to the success of the NBCE. The NBCE wants to encourage a working environment based on mutual trust and confidence, which should provide opportunities for individual effort and reward. Every employee is considered an important member of our team.