Robert Daschner, D.C.
FCLB Appointment – NBCE
Robert Daschner, D.C. has served on the Board of Directors for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) from 2022 to present day. He was appointed to the NBCE by the FCLB.
Robert Daschner, D.C. is the Vice President of the FCLB. He resides in Waseca, Minnesota.
Previous Experience – Robert Daschner, D.C.
- Elected Board Chair at 2018 FCLB midyear meeting in Austin, Texas and re-elected at 2019 Annual Congress in San Diego, California
- Former Treasurer, FCLB 2022-2023
- 1999 Minnesota Young Practitioner of the Year
- Former President of the Minnesota Board, served since 2007
- Part IV examiner for NBCE and has participated in Test Development for Part III, Part IV, and SPEC
Board of Directors Composition
The composition of the National Board begins at the state/district level. States that utilize NBCE exams may name delegates and alternates to attend the NBCE annual meeting. At the meeting, district delegates nominate a person to serve as district director. An assembly of all state delegates votes to accept or reject each district nominee. Two seats are filled by appointment by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. The board then elects at-large directors for two-year terms. Officers are elected annually. The four officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) compose the NBCE Executive Committee.
The NBCE is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Texas and operates under bylaws.
ENSURING PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY
through excellence in testing